Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analyst
We’re looking for a Marketing Data Analyst who will help shape the company’s marketing strategy by providing business insights, campaign analysis, consumer research, and data mining into what makes our customers tick. You will become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the health of the consumer-facing business lines, helping to spot anomalies and opportunities. This position reports to the Vice President of Consumer Marketing.
- Develop and track all key business metrics (sales, churn, ARPU) to identify key trends and opportunities for optimization. Provide weekly reporting to the Executive team.
- Based on data sets, spot anomalies that are the result of bugs/billing issues/outages, and serve as the primary Marketing team member to work with Engineering to ensure they are resolved.
- Develop profitability analysis of all our consumer product lines
- Query and manipulate large data sets to create customer profiles and associated marketing strategies
- Develop and track all needed customer, channel and competitive data and analyses
- Implement consumer research as necessary
- Assist in the annual budgeting and monthly re-forecasting process
Is This You?
- You have a Bachelors degree in Business, Finance (or related major); MBA a plus.
- You have a minimum of five years of experience in data-intensive marketing, business, or financial analytics role.
- You have outstanding statistical, quantitative modeling and forecasting skills.
- Demonstrated business analysis skills, including sales planning and analysis, sales forecasting, Customer Lifetime Value (LTV) analysis, campaign tracking and analysis, and consumer research
- Experience working with standard clickstream analysis and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics, Splunk, Tableau, Looker, and Business Objects
- Strong knowledge of SQL required; other programming languages a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner with proven ability to operate in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends as required to fulfill business and operating plans
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.