It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
- Strategize and develop global marketing tone and messaging.
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers.
- Create cohesive and compelling marketing message across multiple channels and tactics.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and product for localized, personalized, and messaging strategies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passion for content development and health and wellness
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with an ability to present concepts verbally
- Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical and personal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- Knowledge of SEO principles a plus
- Bilingual a plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant Marketing, Sales, or Direct Response copywriting experience
- Hands on experience with campaign messaging and creative execution
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to craft innovative marketing messaging including taglines, emails, ad copy, website copy and social media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, or other related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!