Beyond Limits is looking for a bright, passionate Marketing Copywriter who is organized, collaborative, and has a can-do approach to problem solving. By crafting compelling content that attracts, engages, and converts audiences, this person will play a key role in helping Beyond Limits develop and launch key marketing initiatives to reach top-level executive audiences.
As an integral member of the marketing team, the Marketing Copywriter will work closely with marketing, engineering, and sales leaders to produce engaging materials to help promote the services and capabilities of Beyond Limits. This role will also work closely with product and management teams to achieve marketing goals and produce the greatest ROI for the company. The ideal candidate is a solid writer and a talented communicator with a passion for the written word. You are curious and quick-witted, able to attack problems from different angles.
You will join a small but mighty, motivated, and collaborative marketing team with very high standards where your ideas will be solicited and valued. And you will learn something new every day. With energy and the spark of new ideas, you will bring the Beyond Limits brand to life and help us raise awareness with desired audiences. Everyone in Beyond Limits marketing has a producer mindset. Producers get things done, on time and in budget. In the role of Marketing Copywriter, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively to develop and execute innovative digital campaigns, collateral, and funnel-appropriate content to make our message hit the target and stick the landing.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Craft copy for our website, blog, emails, videos, ads, and social media to support campaigns that drive demand.
- Author white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content tailored to target audiences across the customer journey.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Producer on digital campaigns from conception to launch.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Creative Producer to create a wide range of collateral, including print and digital presentations, videos, websites, signage, advertisements, etc.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Events Producer to provide messaging, collateral, presentations, and promotional items for select events.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, marketing, design, sales, and customer success to understand the product roadmap, release schedule, and tech stack used to solve customer problems.
- Become an expert in Beyond Limits technologies and solutions.
- Learn and apply the Beyond Limits voice and tone to maintain clarity and consistency in company documents and communications.
- Review, peer-edit, and coach the work of other writers to ensure high quality standards within the company.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter, technical writer, ad writer, marketing writer, or journalist in the technology industry, or in digital/creative environments, such as design firms, ad agencies, or in-house marketing communications or creative services departments.
- An energetic mindset with the talent to produce multiple options under deadline pressure without losing your cool.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Curious about technology and able to learn new concepts quick.
- Knowledge of best practices for writing for the web.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously.
- Skill at making challenging, complex ideas, concepts, and tasks understandable and appealing to diverse audiences, concisely and convincingly.
- Demonstrated success creating content for different channels and formats (Please include a link to your portfolio.*)
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of marketing, analytics, and application of data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Understanding of multiple facets of various marketing channels including but not limited to paid media, SEO, email marketing, social media, print advertising, and events marketing with the ability to harness them to meet marketing objectives.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Understanding of key marketing performance indicators.
- Experience in B2B technology company; familiarity with AI.
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced business environment in a period of intense growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Express yourself thoughtfully, effectively, and succinctly and accept feedback gracefully.
- Experience using content management systems.
* Candidate may wish to present a portfolio of relevant work. Please write an original and compelling cover letter.
Location: Glendale, CA
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.