Marketing Coordinator, Corporate Events
The Marketing Coordinator assists in planning and executing events that help drive brand engagement and increase demand for Laserfiche products. You will work closely with the Content Manager to help develop and refine content for webinars and conference sessions that educate current and prospective clients on our software and its capabilities. You will also collaborate with subject matter experts, including teams across the organization and current clients, to develop content that supports the company’s objectives, and you will help plan the corresponding marketing campaigns to drive traffic to these events.
The Marketing Coordinator should possess the creativity and flexibility needed to spark ideas for great content, but should also be a very detail-oriented and capable planner with the persistence and determination to pursue objectives and see projects through to timely completion.
- Assisting with the planning & scheduling of events and publishing event information to the corporate website
- Facilitating the resources and information necessary to help prepare presenters for events
- Coordinating with other marketing teams to develop multi-faceted campaigns to promote events through email, social media, etc.
- Reviewing presentation content & other event-related content for relevancy, consistency, and accuracy as well as ensuring timely completion of materials and requests
- Presenting demonstrations of our software during webinars
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Education or related
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Thoroughness and resolute attention to detail
- A knack for learning new skills quickly along with a creative problem-solving mentality
- People skills: a customer-first attitude and the flexibility to collaborate with a diverse range of people with different work styles
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize and balance competing deadlines
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***