Marketing Automation Manager (B2B)
Greater LA Area
At ChowNow, we’re looking for a Marketo and Salesforce expert to help us take our demand generation program to the next level. We have recently made large investments into our B2B marketing programs, partnership programs and direct sales programs and we need to significantly expand and enhance our marketing automation systems to support the significant growth of our direct and channel sales teams. This role has nearly limitless ability to influence our organization and work cross-functionally with multiple teams. We’re looking for a team player who can think quickly on their feet, and can navigate a growing organization to get things done.
About the Team:
At ChowNow we are driven by one purpose: to provide restaurants with the tools needed to compete in an increasingly technical world. Our products help restaurants get online quickly and easily so they can maintain direct relationships with their customers. As the world evolves and new technology platforms emerge, we will be there to help our restaurant clients stay up to speed online.
Our team is located in the Playa Vista neighborhood and tech hub of Los Angeles — just a few minutes from both the beach and the freeways. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should, too. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work, have been certified as a Great Place to Work, and have a whole bunch of happy employees on Glassdoor!
About the Position:
As our Marketing Automation Manager you will be a problem solver who is passionate about data quality and systems integration efficiency to drive success of our Marketing teams’ innovative high ROI programs across multiple channels. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of our Marketo instance and its integration with Salesforce, including database management, campaign and nurture build out, reporting & analytics, lead scoring, email development, testing, and optimization. This is not a content development role. Our Marketing Automation Manager is someone who loves metrics and exploring the ROI of new technologies and process changes.
This role reports directly to the Vice President of Growth Marketing. No Direct Reports.
Within 30 Days, You'll...
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Learn the ChowNow Marketing and Sales processes and methodologies
- Understand ChowNow’s Marketo and Salesforce.com instances including synced fields, reports, dashboards, required data and workflows
- Build documentation for existing processes and proactively communicate improvements
- Make optimizations to current outbound email nurture program
Within 3 Months, You'll...
- Maintain and optimize lead scoring program/model based off of buying cycles, personas, and sales feedback
- Completely own the technical buildout, deployment, optimization, and reporting of all outbound email nurture, increasing our MQL count from Email by 20%
- Maintain email deliverability through 250k, and make recommendations for improving inboxing rates
- Manage and optimize email segmentation and overall list hygiene
- Partner with Salesforce Director and Salesforce Admin to map Marketo and Salesforce CRM fields to support implementation of marketing automations. You’ll work together to eradicate errors between the two systems, identify root causes and develop action plans to resolve issues in a timely manner
Within 6 Months, You'll...
- Provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI through dashboard reporting and monthly email performance reports
- Manage and provide insights for contact strategy and segmentation for database through behavioral and demographic data
- Drive testing strategies for multi-step nurture programs in Marketo
You Should Apply If...
- You have 3+ years of current Marketo and Salesforce experience-- you're a true Marketo ‘power user’!
- You have a successful track record of implementing and managing Marketo programs and processes
- You've demonstrated success in database management and optimization within B2B organizations
- You have the ability to code HTML emails in Marketo and test with Litmus
- You have excellent quantitative analysis skills
- You're results driven, strong attention to detail, organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA) and/or BrightFunnel knowledge is a plus
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
Read Full Job Description