About the Role
As a Marketing Associate, you will play an essential role on the marketing team and focus on end-to-end campaigns. You will help us marry the art of marketing (campaign ideation and creation) with the science of marketing (measurement and optimization). You will keep a pulse on progress against goals, and shed light on where opportunities and challenges lie.
What You'll Do
- Lead Lifecycle Management – Understand and monitor the lead lifecycle from acquisition to engagement, conversion, and re-engagement in HubSpot. Define lead scoring to pass qualified leads to sales and improve conversion rates.
- Email Marketing – Build email marketing and nurturing campaigns, monitor email performance metrics (open rates, click-through rates, deliverability, conversion rates, etc.), and manage unsubscribes/subscription preferences.
- HubSpot Administration – Pass data between HubSpot and Salesforce and find ways to flag qualified leads for Sales. Create, test, and optimize emails and gated landing pages for lead generation.
- Marketing Campaign Performance Tracking – Track, measure, and report on campaign performance. Identify gaps and create action plans to course-correct where needed. Make recommendations for campaign improvements and new campaign ideas.
- Team Player – Work cross-functionally with sales, engineering, customer support, and more. Identify and execute on projects that help the company scale efficiently as a whole.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree required (Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred).
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience with marketing automation systems (HubSpot preferred), blogs, and/or social media.
- Ability to find answers to questions that may not yet be documented.
- Team player who can work independently and take ownership of their role.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude.
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located at the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we implemented a PTO policy giving 3 weeks off.
- The Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.