ServiceTitan is looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join the company’s marketing team as a Marketing Analyst. This position will help manage and measure all marketing campaigns, as well as help provide additional analytical/operational support to the team.
- Develop, test, and optimize marketing automation lifecycle programs, designed to engage with prospects and generate MQLs.
- Build, test and deploy email campaigns for promotions, announcements, and other prospect engagement.
- Build out reporting and dashboards to effectively show campaign KPIs and results throughout the funnel.
- Measure and report on engagement with content pieces across channels/campaigns.
- Analyze data around campaign metrics to improve and optimize results.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other marketing operations functions.
- Help with additional marketing reporting/analysis requests.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing analytics/operations. Experience at a B2B SaaS company is a plus!
- Experience using Salesforce, as well as Hubspot, Marketo, or a similar marketing automation platform - certifications preferred.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.