Dave is the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks. A financial friend to the millions of Americans who use the app, Dave helps with budgeting, building credit, finding work and accessing money to cover immediate expenses before payday. Instead of mandatory fees, Dave lets users pay what they think is fair through a ‘tip’ based model. Dave users plant a tree for each % tip they leave when taking an advance, resulting in tens of millions of trees planted.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
We are looking for an experienced, growth-oriented User Acquisition Lead to lead the expansion and diversification of Dave’s growth channels. You will be charged with growing our user based quickly and sustainably. The ideal person is performance driven, resourceful, innovative, and efficient. You have a deep understanding of growth channels and are always thinking a step ahead to enhance Dave’s growth. This person will raise the bar of Dave’s growth strategy and push through challenging goals.
- Develop, plan, and execute paid growth strategies and initiatives, including paid search, paid social media, programmatic , retargeting and display campaigns.
- Manage ongoing tests and improve campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization.
- Work closely with our in-house creative team to develop new ads based on your learnings and strategy
- Act as a team builder and mentor. Hire, train and develop a high-performing team to lead campaign execution, optimization & analysis.
- Define and report key growth to measure growth spend’s efficiency. Think holistically about business goals to ensure the appropriate allocation of resources and growth spend.
- Own responsibility for growth spend mix.
- Seek out, test, and scale new channels.
- Set up efficient systems and processes to manage user acquisition campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate new growth opportunities as they arise, implementing them into existing systems
- Experience building, managing, and training teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing large growth spend, while maintaining a scrappy mentality.
- Experience in a highly analytical role, and are comfortable working through uncertainty, managing risk, and making data-driven decisions
- Expert in Excel, proficient in data analysis
- Comfort building, evaluating, and forecasting performance with large budgets
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- International UA experience preferred
· Premium PPO Medical and Dental, and Vision Insurance plan.
· Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
· Generous and flexible PTO
· Catered lunch 3x/week
· Generous equity
· Flexible work hours
· 401(k) savings plan
· Central location
· Generous paid parental leave
· 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
· An open and fun office space with room for socializing - outside patio, hammock, and basketball hoop
· A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.