Manager, Paid Social
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Training a team of Facebook campaign managers to develop campaign strategies and 30-60-90 day marketing plans to support and achieve our clients’ business objectives.
- Teaching campaign managers how to leverage data dashboards and reporting tools to communicate campaign performance to clients and creating a clear roadmap for sustainable account growth.
- Coaching campaign managers on how to manage and optimize Facebook ad campaigns, strategically grow budgets, and understand customer journeys and attribution modeling.
- Teaching Google Analytics front-to-back to campaign managers and training them to tell the “big picture” story to clients and inform decision-making in the short and long-run.
- Explaining how social media platforms integrate with other paid media platforms and Hawke Media channels (such as email marketing, web, content marketing, influencer marketing, etc.)
- The ability to teach the role and importance of landing pages to campaign managers and how they affect Facebook advertising campaign performance.
- Developing case studies and client success stories for both Hawke Media (internal) and partners (i.e. Facebook success stories).
- Efficiently and effectively reviewing the work of new hires and Sr. campaign managers (quality assurance and quality control management) and providing comprehensive feedback and actionable next steps in real-time for campaign managers and Hawke Media clients.
- Contributing to the ongoing maintenance of (internal) interactive learning, training, and development modules.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of Facebook advertising experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus, but not required).
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple direct reports, projects and ongoing operational tasks, while effectively managing changing internal and client-facing priorities.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and collaborative team player.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related field a plus).
- Understands and can teach the importance of Facebook pixel placement and placing/QA'ing all standard conversion events.
- Can execute on and teach manual bidding for conversions and standard events, ad fatigue and refresh, and general account/campaign optimization.
- High EQ, patient, disciplined in communication with a learn-first and servant-leader mentality and approach.
- Positive, "can-do" and "will-do" attitude at all times, no days off.
- Approaches all challenges as new learning and growth opportunities, with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Constantly challenges the status quo to find novel solutions to campaign execution and internal processes.
- Makes novel and innovative contributions to refine and improve channel on-boarding & launch processes based on new platform and media/market trends, executions, ideologies, etc.
- Fosters a positive work environment and turns negative vibes into positive vibes
- Identifies new learning and development events and opportunities for our Media Buying team (continuing education, skill building, and team bonding).
- Embraces and respects new ideas, opinions, and ideologies, and encourages collaboration.
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)