Manager, International Marketing
Interscope Geffen A&M Records ("IGA") is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
- Develop and execution of global marketing strategy for artists' music and music-related products across the Interscope roster. These include but are not limited to: single / EP /albums, music videos and video content, merchandise and direct-to-consumer business.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across A&R, Retail + Revenue, Product Development, Digital, TV & Film Licensing, and Artist Management to support priority projects, artists, and brands.
- Creation and execution of artist branding, marketing materials and original content specific to each campaign.
- Proactively communicate goals and project analysis with all international affiliates and to artist management and agents.
- Regularly interface with artist management on all aspects of commercial release plan and marketing strategy to insure the success of the project.
- Understand and analyze the constant flow of streaming, sales, radio and social data and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Planning and budgeting of international promo trips as well as touring schedules
- Fielding interview and press requests to secure international exposure
- Building third party int network to create additional opportunities for Interscope artists.
- International travelling (w artists teams and / or visiting international partners
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills – verbal, face to face, written
- Organizational skills – ability to balance conflicting priorities of a portfolio of artists recognizing the degree of urgency required.
- Ability to demonstrate required flexibility and initiative to successfully network and develop relationships with artist managements and affiliates.
- Strength of character and resilience to deal with wide range of music
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel world wide
- Creative imaginative thinking and open minded to unconventional ideas
- Sensitivity to corporate politics between management, domestic company and UMG-I
- Expertise in the digital world
- Bachelors Degree required.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.