Manager, Digital Media and Marketing
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is seeking a passionate music enthusiast with creativity and innovation that will be responsible for creating and executing digital marketing plans as well as overseeing influencer management and strategy across YouTube brand channels.
- Responsible for the ideation, production and optimization of marketing campaigns, content and promotion initiatives
- Create content rollout and storytelling on channels – proper understanding of cadence and audience
- Create and execute innovative and creative marketing campaigns in support of artist roster
- Ability to curate, prioritize and publish consistent brand messaging, along with the capacity to increase audience engagement
- Actively look for ways to improve performance on platforms
- Manage, analyze and report on performance of digital initiatives; ensure audience development and growth in online engagement
- Experience with cross-promotional marketing, branding and influencer marketing strategy
- Experience in creating engaging and impactful visual content across multiple formats and channels
- Must be tech savvy with deep understanding of current & forthcoming technologies
- Ability to collaborate and give critical feedback on content design, layout and story
- Candidates should be creative, innovative, organized, detail-oriented and resourceful. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- 4+ years of relevant experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.