Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Who we are
HopSkipDrive is reimagining K-12 transportation. Our mission is to give all kids access to opportunity through mobility. HopSkipDrive helps schools and families get kids where they need to go safely and dependably. We are building a national transportation network that connects schools & families with trusted CareDrivers, who get kids where they need to go safely, reliably and economically.
We were founded by 3 moms who have 8 kids between them and who developed HopSkipDrive as a solution to their own transportation challenges. We are VC-backed with investment and involvement from nearly every major LA investor including Upfront Ventures, Greycroft and Pritzker.
We are based in downtown LA. Our mission, our enormous market potential, our team and the technology challenges we are solving make HopSkipDrive one of LA’s hottest startups and an all-around awesome place to work.
Who you are
We want A+ players who are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. We are defining a new category in an incredibly fast-moving market. This is not a lifestyle job. This will be the hardest, most demanding, most exhilarating job you will ever have. It will also be the most rewarding.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
HopSkipDrive is a two-sided marketplace business, matching demand from families, schools and government agencies for transportation with supply from our community of independent CareDrivers. As the Sr. Manager of Marketplace you will be responsible for efficiently matching supply and demand as we scale.
What You'll Do
- Ideate, build, create copy, automate, manage and optimize all lifecycle campaigns.
- Improve efficiency by leveraging data and analytics tools to understand and optimize campaign performance.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and identify new opportunities.
- Track all campaign performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to monitor and adjust campaigns in order to maximize growth.
- Report on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis. Partner with Business Intelligence team on larger projects as necessary to provide campaign performance updates for executive team and/or department meetings.
- Work closely with the Driver Growth Team to identify in-product initiatives and customer experiences to improve the productivity of the driver community.
- Develop programs and initiatives to drive engagement metrics, organize and prioritize resources from marketing or engineering teams to execute, measure and analyze performance, and establish wins as best practices for the company.
Who You Are
- An A+ player who seeks a challenging and rewarding career.
- A self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Start-up experience a big plus.
- 3-5+ years experience in marketing automation, fluent in the tools of the trade (Leanplum, MailChimp, etc.) with demonstrated success managing lifecycle campaigns.
- A data-driven decision maker with sound business judgment.
- A leader with exceptional project management skills, including an ability to take inputs from a variety of sources, deliver on time, and maintain up-to-date documentation.
- A tenacious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our drivers and our business.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot inefficient, unreliable processes.
- A flexible leader able to be successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment, and also will be able to perform at both strategic and tactical levels. No challenge is too big and no task is too small for you.
- Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities, thrive on solving challenging problems and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Results-driven marketer with exceptional knowledge around metrics, specifically A|B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis.
- Proficiency in Excel and campaign management tools (e.g. LeanPlum, MailChimp, etc.)
What You Will Get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, BYOD technology reimbursement, unlimited vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), weekly catered lunches, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential.