Lifecycle Growth Manager
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Drive customer engagement and retention strategies by identifying and analyzing customer segments and collecting customer insights.
- Work cross functionally to build out loyalty and lifecycle programs. Act as a product owner of each platform, manage roll out, product enhancements and future integrations.
- Lead ideation and concept development for program development and optimization to develop a program that delivers against Headspace’s brand strategies and key initiatives.
- Represent lifecycle programs in meetings and cross functional teams (Product, Creative, Copy, Content).Identify customer engagement opportunities across digital channels. Formulate and pitch creative marketing campaigns and programs to product owners based on these insights.
- Craft customer communication strategy in a way that maximizes engagement yet still feels authentic and true to Headspace’s health and happiness mission.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Conduct market research such as quarterly tracking surveys, Net Promoter Score studies, to measure satisfaction and provide brand strategy to executive team.
- Study competitor lifecycle programs and loyalty tactics and present your findings and recommendations to the team.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3-6 years related experience in mobile marketing/advertising, ideally in a loyalty or subscription business.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills. Project management experience delivering new feature sets to market, launch experience a plus.
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create processes where there isn’t one.
- Educated in a Marketing, Business, Finance or related degree.
- Quantitative skills, self-starter with strong work ethic and initiative to make an impact right away and drive toward goals with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and results-focused environment.
- Strong attention to detail for accuracy; organized and able to effectively prioritize, meet tight and fluid deadlines and maintain good quality work.
- Team driven and solution oriented, problem solver with proactive follow through is essential.