Internet Marketing / Media Buying Assistant
Golden Hippo Media is looking for an Internet Marketing Assistant Media Buyer to join our expanding marketing team. We are a performance marketing company with a wide range of products and offers. We currently run some of the most popular health and wellness offers in the online space.
The ideal candidate is someone who is results driven, data-minded, detail-oriented, highly organized, a team player and is able to work in a problem-solving environment. Somebody that can execute and track the strategies that are delivered from our marketing team. Our current marketing team includes expert marketers, media buyers, copywriters, graphic designers and programmers. All we need is YOU!
The Assistant Media Buyer will be responsible for working with on-line buying tools, agencies, and sites/publishers to plan, buy and traffic digital media. Individual has the ability to ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to internal executive staff.
Here is what we offer you
At Golden Hippo you definitely have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use.We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Matching 401K plan
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
What Your Day Is Like
- Write headlines, copy and choose photography for ad creative
- Analyze web metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports and recommend optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Participate in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Buyer.
- Maintain media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, and optimization
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets
- Develop and fosters strong relationships with media partners
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Best Candidates Will Have
- 1+ years marketing experience
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Experience with digital advertising platforms a plus
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills and ability to relate results to company's business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital marketing activities
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Passion for the digital media space in health & wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
- Creative and artistic sensibilities a plus