Head of Product Marketing
RingDNA is searching for a Head of Product Marketing who will own the go to market strategy and initiative that drive adoption to the suite of products across our platform. You will help us shape the product vision and consumer perception through collaborating with cross-functional departments to design, develop, launch and grow our services and customer base. You can clearly communicate the value of our solutions to our customers and prospects to enable our sales, support, and customer success teams.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain sales collateral to support sales teams with a focus on acquisition sales
- Communicate the core differentiators of our platform to the market and all external focused teams.
- Execute the go-to-market plan for new features and products
- Work with the content marketing and creative teams to develop a content plans
- Drive market research projects to understand the needs of the market and concisely document your findings for distribution within the organization.
- Escalate product opportunities and challenges to our product team
- Work with content, support, product, data science, and our executive teams.
Who You Are
- Experienced product marketer with 5-7+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- A minimum of 4+ years of management experience.
- Experience with sales teams and development sales enablement.
- Applied user insights, research and testing to marketing strategy.
- Experience with a refined skill set of storytelling, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience with product marketing in the sales enablement space.
- Storytelling and distilling down complicated features and solutions to a cohesive message.
- Passion for the ringDNA mission to create better conversationalists at the world's largest companies to drive success and customer satisfaction.
Who We Are
ringDNA offers an end-to-end suite of sales products to empower the human advantage in sales teams. Thousands of sales, support, and customer success professionals use ringDNA to dramatically increase productivity, discover AI insights for engaging in smarter conversations, and coach their team to success faster than ever before.
We are a dynamic, unrelenting company with the deeply rooted belief that great human conversations will continue to be the competitive advantage of leading companies. This belief is shared by our customers and our investors: Goldman Sachs Growth Equity, Bryant Stibel, and Palisades Growth Capital, who recently participated in our November 2018 series B funding round.
Our team is ambitious, curious, and customer-obsessed. We cultivate a results-oriented, continuous learning, and fun culture. Our office cultivates collaboration, camaraderie, and vibrant discussions every day.