Head of Growth Marketing
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than nine million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
We’re looking for a consumer-obsessed Head of Growth Marketing to lead all customer acquisition strategies across the full funnel for MeUndies. In this role, you will be responsible for creating our channel expansion & optimization strategy, building out our efforts to deploy budget against customer / member acquisition goals, and refining our attribution modeling. You’ll inherit and continue to build a team that executes across paid social, display, TV, direct mail, podcast, affiliate, paid influencer and media strategy / infrastructure. You’ll be encouraged to test, learn, take risks and bring our customer acquisition marketing to the next level while also growing the budget significantly.
You’re the right person for the job if you’re curious & optimistic, consumer-first, equally analytical and entrepreneurial, and if you are able to be scrappy, flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
Come join us.
DAY TO DAY:
- Coach, develop, and mentor an existing team of high-performing growth & performance marketers
- Drive strategy and execution of our performance and re-engagement marketing efforts as we continue to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value by building habits & loyalty for unique customer segments
- Build and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Finance, Product, and Digital Product teams to refine scenarios based on expected performance
- Maintain and evolve a testing framework to expand our volume & pace of learning across the business
- Find opportunity at the intersection of algorithms, engineering, creative, finance, and marketing to differentiate how we approach media buying
- Lead exploration of emerging marketing channels, vetting partnerships ideas and advertising proposals, to support our broader goal of channel diversification
- Manage the largest piece of our marketing budget, but remain holistic and resourceful in your approach to spend
- Manage and oversee outside agency partners to optimize and expand upon existing campaigns
- Work with team to report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights
- Lead reporting and analytics across all channels and own the performance of all relevant KPI's (LTV, CAC, contribution margin, channel ROAS targets, retention cohorts, customer churn feedback, etc.)
- 7+ years of online marketing experience heavily focused on customer acquisition, ideally in an e-commerce digital first brand in a fast growth environment and at scale
- Analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing, with experience in rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn (significant experience with A/B testing required)
- Successfully tested into and launched at scale both upper funnel and lower funnel channels
- Both ‘direct response’ and branded campaign experience, and have driven meaningful results in both
- Expertise in Excel (SQL is a huge plus), are comfortable working with large datasets, and have an in-depth understanding of statistical analysis (incl. common quant techniques such as regression)
- Experience with Google Analytics and other relevant web analytics tools
- A strong appreciation of Facebook’s paid advertising platform, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns
- Agency and team management experience
- Retention experience
- Experience managing large teams across digital, out of home, and email marketing
- Experience scaling influencer programs
- Content strategy & SEO
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.