Swell makes impact investing easy, accessible, and inspiring. As an investment platform, search marketing is key to reaching new investors so we’re looking for someone with world-class SEM and SEO chops. They will bring in-depth knowledge of best practices and a proven track-record of managing, optimizing, and growing SEM campaigns and SEO strategies with a focus on CAC.
Do you love running experiments and optimizing campaigns. Are you analytical and do you live in the data? If yes, keep reading and apply!
Once here you will:
- Own the optimization and management of paid search program across Google and Bing, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
- Complete deep dives on paid and organic search performance using large datasets and a variety of search-specific technologies for internal/competitive analysis and reporting.
- Continuously strive to improve bidding and targeting strategies across Google Ads and Bing Ads with a focus on improved CAC and customer acquisition growth.
- Report on weekly performance, surface key insights and recommend strategic or tactical pivots to achieve goals.
- Manage campaign growth and customer acquisition targets within monthly budget.
- Improve campaign performance through A/B and multivariate testing, visitor segmentation, messaging and landing pages.
- On-Page SEO: Ensure all web pages are properly optimized for our target keywords, and spearhead content development to improve on-page ranking signals with new keyword-optimized content.
- Off-Page SEO: Develop a comprehensive and mature backlink program that drives high-DA follow links bypartnering with PR & Influencer team members as well as third-party backlink writers..
- Proactively identify new growth opportunities,drive rapid experimentation and share learnings on a regular basis.
- Research and leverage SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain a world-class search analytics stack (rank tracking, automated internal crawls, server log monitoring, campaign performance).
- Work with marketing, engineering and product team members to implement best SEO practices.
The ideal candidate:
- Experiencer in growth marketing, preferably in paid and organic search.
- A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics.
- Showcase a deep understanding of how search engines work, and how to optimize websites to be ranked highly.
- Has deep experience with Google Ads, Bing Search and other paid-media channels within a startup or agency.
- Loves running experiments and is highly experienced with A/B testing, marketing funnels and attribution tracking.
- Has experience working in a creative, agile and multidisciplinary work environment.
- Is an adept collaborator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Is both a strategist and an executor, capable of bringing projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, blending creativity and collaboration to develop solutions.
- Financial fluency and curiosity for social impact investing a plus.
- Leads with empathy, integrity, and openness to learn – a person who welcomes candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well. We are building an amazing product and culture, so your attitude is just as important as your resume.
Please include your resume in your application materials.
Tags: PPC, paid search, paid media, growth hacking, youtube, display ads, digital advertising, web analytics, adwords, SEO, SEM, CAC, acquisition, campaign management, performance marketing, digital media, remarketing, start-ups.