Growth Marketing Manager, Triathlon
Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming. We use the fun of gaming and the power of communities to inspire and encourage everybody to turn their fitness goals into achievements, from start to finish, wherever your finish line is.
We took the boring indoor triathlon training routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community.
We're a fast-growing, solidly backed company defined by a passionate group of creative people. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro.
Who We're Seeking:
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager on the Triathlon team to drive our mission to become the largest training platform for the Triathlon community. If you are a passionate marketeer who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to put in the hard work, then we want to hear from you. Are you ready to change the way the world looks at Triathlon training and racing? If yes, then we promise you a career experience that's fast paced, engaging, maybe a little sweaty… but also loads of fun!
What you'll do:
Business planning: Have an intimate understanding of key target audiences, marketing objectives, competitive environment, market dynamics including Consumer, B2B, and Media landscapes across the Triathlon industry
Business Strategy: Support the Director of Growth Marketing for Triathlon to develop marketing strategies which create brand awareness, product understanding, and customer acquisition amongst key audiences in Triathlon
Implementation: Bring innovative programs to life, working with external partners and internal teams, to activate through channels including in-game, paid media, PR, retail, events, partner activation, influencer strategy, and many others
Account Management: Support key partnerships as a trusted resource and primary point of contact, ensuring the execution of key initiatives to grow both the Zwift and partner brands
Smash goals and strive for more: With every initiative we undertake, we set out goals and seek to beat them. You'll set measurable goals and KPIs and work with data analysts to assess the success of each initiative. And then it's time to up the ante; to do the impossible, to blow our collective minds.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years Marketing Experience - Bonus points for Triathlon Industry and/or Client, Agency or Media experience
- Experience with project leadership and execution
- Experience of delivering against Growth KPIs
- Experience in strategy planning and prioritization
- Experience of planning or activating events
- A keen interest in the wellness sector with deep knowledge of the Triathlon industry, media, and consumer landscape
- Can do attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any project big or small
- Travel expectation of 15-25%; both domestic and international
Top 5 Reasons we Think You'll Love it Here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package, including the Fitness Earn-A-Bike Program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with spectacular views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.