Growth CRM Specialist, Product & Content
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Drive customer engagement and retention strategies by identifying and analyzing customer segments and collecting customer insights.
- Work cross functionally to build out loyalty and CRM programs. Act as a product owner of each platform, manage roll out, product enhancements and future integrations.
- Lead ideation and concept development for program development and optimization to develop a program that delivers against Headspace’s brand strategies and key initiatives.
- Represent CRM programs in meetings and cross functional teams (Product, Creative, Copy, Content).
- Identify customer engagement opportunities across digital channels. Formulate and pitch creative marketing campaigns and programs to product owners based on these insights.
- Craft customer communication strategy in a way that maximizes engagement yet still feels authentic and true to Headspace’s health and happiness mission.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Conduct market research such as quarterly tracking surveys, Net Promoter Score studies, to measure satisfaction and provide brand strategy to executive team.
- Study competitor CRM and loyalty tactics and present your findings and recommendations to the team.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3-5 years related experience in mobile marketing/advertising, ideally in a loyalty or subscription business.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills. Project management experience delivering new feature sets to market, launch experience a plus.
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create process where there isn’t one.
- Degree educated ideally from an Marketing, Business, Finance or related degree.
- Quantitative skills, self-starter with strong work ethic and initiative to make an impact right away and drive toward goals with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and results-focused environment.
- Strong attention to detail for accuracy; organized and able to effectively prioritize, meet tight and fluid deadlines and maintain good quality work.
- Team driven and solution oriented, problem solver with proactive follow through is essential.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.