Phonexa is the leading all-in-one marketing solution for publishers, direct advertisers, brands, and affiliate networks. Phonexa's solutions for call tracking, lead distribution, email marketing, and integrated accounting allow businesses to work more efficiently while providing robust tools to allow them to increase their ROI. Phonexa's platform is designed for lead generators and marketers of all industries.
We're seeking a highly motivated Graphic Designer to join our team working in our office in Glendale, California! The Graphic Designer should have experience in online advertising, sales, and technology platforms in order to develop our focus of helping businesses organize and drive call traffic.
The Graphic Designer will be supporting the marketing team through designing effective marketing materials. This role requires effective design skills for a wide range of marketing components including print (catalogs, magazines, brochures) and digital campaigns (emails, site assets, digital advertising, websites, and social media).
- Do you have a keen eye for design?
- Do you have excellent typography skills?
- Do you have excellent knowledge of the digital and print environment?
- Do you have a comprehensive understanding of corporate branding?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the questions above, we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop effective graphics for PCP ads, social media, email marketing campaigns, and various marketing collateral digital sources.
- Create flyers, brochures, banners, large scale displays and other print marketing materials.
- Assist in the design of landing pages, web pages, and site graphics.
- Follow project from concept to final approval ensuring integrity of creative concept is kept in focus throughout
- Ensures proper sign off process-proofreads and verifies content and specs for all projects assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong typography, color theory, and graphic imagery skills
- Experience in preparing print-ready files
- Website design across multiple devices
- Manage, prioritize, and execute multiple projects at once under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Team player with limited supervision
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- BA in Graphic Design (or relevant field)
- Experience with HTML, Cinema 4D and Motion Graphics is a plus
- Experience with UX Design is a plus
Why Join Our Team?
Phonexa boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated but also rewarded. At Phonexa, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% paid for employee only)
- Accrued vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Gym membership
- Weekly office massages
- Monthly car wash
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and cereal bar
- Weekly office lunches
- Team building activities & company social events
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to join a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-work, and team-players.
Phonexa Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.