Facebook Ads Specialist - City Beauty
City Beauty, a division of Golden Hippo Media, is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their most beautiful life. We create cutting edge beauty and skincare products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers.
City Beauty is currently looking for a Facebook Advertising specialist to join our expanding marketing team. As our Facebook Ads specialist you will be responsible for hitting your cost per acquisition goals, creating & testing ads, testing audiences, setting up retargeting campaigns, and scaling spend on profitable campaigns. You will work with our copywriters, programmers, and designers to meet your performance goals.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At City Beauty you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at City Beauty is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back collaborative work environment, where we focus on getting the best results for ourselves and our customers. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Ideate and launch campaigns daily on Facebook Ads Manager.
- Perform daily analysis and optimization on campaign performance. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop ad creatives (images and copy) for various products.
- Test audiences and platform features to discover new opportunities.
- Manage budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting target ROAS parameters.
- Maintain active relationships with Facebook account representatives to make necessary adjustments to campaigns.
- Actively participating in digital strategy and media planning meetings
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- 1-2 years experience with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional and positive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Keen problem-solving, optimization and troubleshooting abilities
City Beauty is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you are passionate about beauty and skincare, thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, City Beauty just might be the place for you.