Events Marketing Manager
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Events Marketing Manager position is located in Santa Monica, California and will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
The Events Marketing Manager represents the TaskUs brand and brings it to life in real-world events. As a company devoted to customer intimacy, events are extremely useful for providing face time with our clients, prospects and for creating TaskUs champions.
This role is responsible for overseeing all events from conception to fulfillment. The Events Marketing Manager spearheads the overall events strategy coordinates event logistics, manages an attendee list and all pre-and post-event event communication, arranges for guest speakers, hosts on site events and facilitates conversations and introductions for guests. This role must also source and liaise with events sponsors. The Events Marketing Manager is responsible for coordinating with marketing analytics to connect with prospects via appropriate channels, work with content marketing to conceive of programming and create useful content from events and work with Sales to help them get prospects to events. This role will also work to publicize content and events to garner publicity for the company.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Developing, designing and executing event experiences
- Coordinating event logistics for local, regional and national events
- Creating and managing attendee lists
- Developing the pre-and post-communication strategy
- Identifying and managing vendors and services for events
- Identifying and recruiting guest speakers for events
- Leading or facilitating networking events, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Creating and managing publicity for events
- Utilizing CRM to identify and connect with prospects
- Collaborating with Content Marketing to develop content for/from events
- Coordinating with Sales to publicize events and drive attendance
- Identifying new event concepts, partnerships and ideas for target audiences
- Reporting on MQLs, opportunities, and ACV generated from all events attended, sponsored and hosted.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Analytical mindset with a deep understanding of the sales conversion funnel and how events progresses this
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity
- Eager to independently learn about the latest technologies, solutions and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field with 5+ years of experience, preferably in B2B
- 3-5 years event planning or coordination experience
- 1-2 years public relations experience
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Experience with a proven track record in:
- Developing creative B2B events
- Producing events for local, regional and national events
- Managing event budget preparation and management
- Managing community and volunteers
- Managing vendors and negotiating contracts
- Leading and facilitating workshops, networking, tradeshows, panels and conferences
- Developing and producing content and collateral for/after events
- Identifying and building strategic partnerships
- Working with senior leadership (preferred)
- Working with Board of Directors (preferred)
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.