Event Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an Event Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team at Procore’s headquarters Carpinteria, CA! As an Event Marketing Manager, you’ll own several activities within the Event Marketing department including event technology administration, event sponsorship, and exhibitor sales and management. You’ll lead sourcing hotels and venues to throw awesome events for up to 3,500 attendees, managing the venue logistics, partnership, terms, and contracts.
As a successful Event Marketing Manager, you have excellent communication, intrapersonal, and negotiation skills while maintaining a high level of professionalism. You’re flexible and look to provide fantastic customer service with great ethics and high expectations for quality. Some travel is required for events to ensure their success by setting up, supporting Procore teams attending, and being able to speak knowledgeably about the product.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the administrator of Procore’s event technology platform (currently Aventri), managing users and user permissions.
- Configure system to work with current state processes and identify new efficiencies in everyday workflows
- Create and conduct training for various software modules: mobile app, attendee management, meeting registration/approval flows, and hotel sourcing
- Drive strategy for adoption and use by Procore’s international offices
- Serve as single point of contact, manage relationships and develop partnerships with potential sponsors and exhibitors at Procore’s annual conference (Groundbreak)
- Assist with coordination of event logistics: often times including contract negotiation, budgets, timelines, registration and attendee tracking, exhibitor relations, presentation, and materials support, and scheduling of vendors
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in event marketing with a focus on managing key aspects of large conferences (3,000+ attendees) – hotel sourcing, exhibit management, and/or event technology
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience in cultivating and developing relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to complete projects with little supervision, while also collaborating and executing as directed
- Flexibility to handle multiple events and work assignments on the same day/week from small luncheons to large meetings and parties
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence decision makers
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and event technology platform(s), preferably Aventri
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.