Procore is seeking an Event Coordinator to join our Marketing team at our Carpinteria, CA headquarters. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work across departments to ensure the success of marketing campaigns, customer events, and trade shows. This role will work directly with our Event Coordinator to organize industry and regional user events to support Procore’s growth. Above all, candidates must be highly detail oriented and thrive in a fast paced environment.
The position does require travel - up to 25%. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Assist primarily in the planning and execution of trade shows and regional events.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Ensure all show services have been ordered and coordinated prior to trade shows.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate creation of event materials and promotional items.
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bag, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Travel to events to ensure their success by setting up, supporting Procore teams attending, and being able to speak knowledgeably about the product.
- Excellent communication skills; including writing, proof-reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- 2+ years’ experience coordinating business events. Experience in planning user conferences and/or trade shows preferred.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges), Google Applications (Gmail, Drive, Calendar), email and web searches.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.