Email Marketing Specialist
Procore is looking for Email Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for the structure and execution of email marketing campaigns that will drive prospects through the sales funnel. Additional email campaigns will be leveraged to maintain engagement with existing clients.
What you'll do:
- Generate and analyze A/B and multivariate testing strategies to optimize emails for open rate, CTR, and conversion.
- Partner with Sales, and Marketing teams to build integrated campaigns.
- Drive end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including creating the experimental framework, launching the campaign, and reporting the results, to management and cross-functional teams.
- Ensure compliance win US regulations, CAN-SPAM, and other international spam regulations.
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience (or relevant experience)
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience at a fast-growth B2B technology company or a startup is a plus.
- Experience with Marketo or other email automation tools is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in marketing, business, communications or a related field).
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.