Email Marketing Manager
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for executing email campaigns for teams and departments across Laserfiche. You will play an exciting role in our marketing programs by delivering strategic communications to our customers and leads.
You will work with writers, designers, marketers and more to drive lead generation and customer retention through email. You will also be responsible for keeping our email database clean, accurate and up to date.
As the thought leader for email marketing, you will be the go-to person to answer questions like, “How long should my subject line be?”, “What’s the difference between a hard and soft bounce?” or “How do I create a list of contacts who have opened one of our emails this month?”
- Own the end-to-end process for sending emails. This includes receiving email requests from stakeholders; scheduling, setting up and pushing “send” on the email; sharing the performance metrics with stakeholders and more.
- Manage the email editorial calendar by scheduling all company emails in Monday.com, posting status updates and ensuring there are no scheduling overlaps.
- Create lists for email sends. The candidate should have a working knowledge of using dynamic rules to query email lists.
- Optimize emails using tactics such as A/B testing or dynamic content.
- Develop companywide email marketing guidelines, including rules for how often contacts can be emailed, how and when contacts should be scrubbed from the database, what email preference categories we use, and more.
- Use multiple systems to send emails. Candidate should be comfortable learning and working with multiple email systems. Currently, we use both Pardot and ClickDimensions.
- Clean up the email database on a recurring basis using criteria such as recency of email opens, volume of past hard bounces and other indicators that an email address is inactive.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, the social sciences or a technology-related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in email marketing, marketing automation or a related discipline.
- Experience with SaaS email platforms (e.g. MailChimp or Constant Contact) and/or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, HubSpot or Marketo).
- Experience with A/B testing, dynamic content or other experimental tactics to improve email performance.
- The ability to generate reports of email performance, including open rates, click rates, deliverability rates, and any other relevant metrics.
- Professionalism and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal teams.
- Email database management—including uploading contacts, maintaining list segmentations, cleaning up the email database and eliminating duplicates—is preferred.
- Working knowledge of email bounce reasons/codes and email delivery error reasons is preferred.
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***