Email Marketing Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% employer coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Communicating directly with clients and internal teams, providing results/recommending actions, and identifying any and all opportunities for growth
- Building out strategic email programs and automations while promoting email best practices for clients success
- Managing clients email calendar to ensure that all requests / promotions are created, updated, and scheduled
- Working with the creative team to ensure that all emails adhere to branding guidelines and that templates meet the needs of clients.
- Conducting quality check tests to ensure that links, images, subject lines, mailings, and lists function properly
- Monitoring deliverability and overall account reputation to ensure messages are being delivered to the inbox
- Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions on email marketing plans and investment
- Assisting with implementing reporting (monthly/campaign) and testing strategies with other data extraction, reporting, and analytical tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
You Must Have
- 2+ years of email marketing and all channel campaign experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the knack or problem solving
- Experience strategizing and executing comprehensive list segmentation, life cycle/drip automations and triggered events within an ESP
- The passion to hit the ground running with the ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks.
- Understanding of Ecommerce, demand generation, lead lifecycle, and lead nurturing preferred
- Hands-on experience with ESPs such as: Klaviyo, Listrak, Pardot, Mailchimp, Bronto, Sendgrid, Responsys, Hubspot, etc
- Strong project management skills while maintaining superior client communications in managing an average of 3-5 clients.
- A client-centric mindset and are constantly seeking ways to improve the client experience
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture or similar) and setting up UTM tracking
- The ability to thrive in fast paced, team oriented environments along with the capability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.