Email Marketing Manager
- Oversee strategic planning of Chef’d’s ecommerce email marketing program.
- Own day-to-day execution of email campaigns- including using our email tech partner “Cordial” platform, coordinating compelling content development, segmentation, testing, and deployment.
- Develop and deploy a comprehensive email testing strategy for optimal delivery times, messaging, offers, and personalization.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for email triggers, personalization, targeted offers, testing, and segmentation.
- Develop strategies for growing our email list, testing on-site and off-site strategies, ensuring list health and strong deliverability.
- Track quantifiable performance of creative, segments, and campaign strategies.
- Develop email calendar in conjunction with other marketing and business initiatives.
- Proven success running large email programs for eCommerce business
- Experience using Bronto- including segmentation & testing
- 4 years experience in ecommerce email marketing
- Proven ability to multi-task multiple projects, manage competing priorities and requests as well as deal with last-minute changes
- Proven ability to deliver results and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data
- HTML knowledge required
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- Must love food
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!