Email Marketing Campaign Operations Associate Manager/Manager
As LegalZoom grows our product lines and services with a focus on customer experience, from acquisition to retention, we are looking to bring on a marketing-minded individual to focus on operations in our communications platform to help us scale our automated marketing programs and customer journeys. The right person will work closely with product, sales, data and dev teams to automate communications, playing a pivotal role in optimizing customer experience and retention of existing customers.
- Develop and execute email and other direct 1:1 communications that drive loyalty/retention across multiple brands.
- Partner effectively with product owners and cross-functional teams (including data, creative, web development, etc.) to drive successful campaign execution.
- Support company initiatives through marketing process automation (building email programs and landing pages, campaign-specific routing, etc.) and reporting on program performance (email engagement, new leads, conversions etc.).
- Develop emails using HTML or other tools in our enterprise marketing technology platform, reaching out to email service provider for needed solutions.
- Design and execute tests that support key hypotheses and deliver actionable learnings.
- Handle operational details in a ‘roll up your sleeves’ way - including matrices for campaign tracking, offer set up, and accurate data pulls.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity, especially with data collection.
- Perform quality control checks and document best practices to produce work that is error-free and easily repeatable.
- 2+ years in direct marketing or marketing operations, with a focus on email
- Experience in an enterprise communications platform (Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo)
- Marketing automation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, especially with journeybuilder, is a huge plus
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices to maintain list health, ensure high deliverability, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database language, as is experience editing and implementing content into HTML email templates.
- Have had some experience with analytics tools (GA, Omniture, etc.)
- Strong project and time management skills, with a keen ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines at the same time
- Analytical approach to decision making to achieve real-time performance optimization
- Extremely detailed/deadline oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Powerpoint and Excel proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.