Email and Mobile CRM Specialist, B2B
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Create campaigns to support B2B account activation, engagement, surveys, and customer journeys.
- Build new campaign workflows for triggered campaigns, including targeting and timing logic, if/then scenarios that include more targeted workflows based on responsive behavior, call-to action logic, from logic and automated tasks.
- Support, enhance and modify triggered campaigns to enhance, replace or add messaging as needed, based on field feedback and campaign performance.
- Manage and create formats for dashboards, reports, forms, templates, layouts and provide business insights from dashboard metrics, continuously monitoring data quality and integrity.
- Identify process improvements in the CRM function and work with all appropriate individuals to implement those improvements.
- Become closely familiar with our sales and business processes and cross-functional operations.
- Work with creative teams on design and copy to ensure that all B2B channel activities are in line with brand values and guidelines.
What you’ve accomplished:
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent, along with 3+ years of CRM experience within a fast paced sales organization or start-up
- Marketing automation app experience (Braze/Appboy, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or equivalent).
- Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM and opt- in and opt-out practices.
- Basic knowledge of HTML for email and best practices with subject lines, call-to-action, template, and content. Have a curious mind and continuously test, iterate, and apply results to your work.
- Strong communication experience and problem-solving skills with demonstrated success in effectively driving results.
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines without direct supervision.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Start-up or mobile app experience is a plus.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.