Display Media Buyer
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales centers that deliver new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide. Centerfield offers a fully integrated (end to end) marketing and sales solution engaging the consumer from initial touch point all the way through completed sale.
We are looking for an experienced hands on digital display media buyer and strategist to develop and execute on successful direct response display campaigns. This role will support our overall marketing strategy, to drive online and offline conversions for big brands leveraging data built from search and social media buying campaigns as well as prospecting for new audiences. The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, creative and profit driven.
Centerfield is a very large purchaser of online traffic to our Owned and Operated comparison sites as well to many Fortune 500 branded sites managed internally. Our Media buyers drive lead and call traffic to both our in house 1,500 person sales center and 3rd party partner sales centers. The Display Media Buyer will be responsible for buying and optimizing display and native ads, analyzing the performance of campaigns, and strategizing to increase profits. The Display media buyer is expected to manage their accounts as if it is their own business and report daily to executive level leadership on current initiatives, in depth analysis of relevant KPIs and daily profit achieved. Centerfield is a very collaborative environment and the best candidate will be willing to work closely with other members of the marketing team and be open to constructive feedback.
The major pre-requisite to the position is that we are looking for people who have experience online with their own venture and have experience driving direct response display traffic. You must have a passion for working online, and it must be clearly demonstrated through something you’ve done on your own time. This is not a 9-to-5 job, and it’s a demanding role for only the most analytical and driven individuals.
- Bachelor's Degree (Elite academic background preferred)
- AdWords Certification (Fundamentals + Display Advertising)
- Display Media Buying Experience – understanding of KPI’s and the relevance of each KPI
- Basic Excel Knowledge (VLookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs)
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Experience with content marketing platforms and DSPs such as Taboola, Outbrain, RevContent and Brightroll a plus
- Experience driving online to offline conversions a plus
- Competitive salary, and commission after 90 days
- 401K match – Fully Vested Day 1
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Toro the Bull Dog Mascot and Everyone’s Friend
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)