Director of Product Marketing
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Director of Product Marketing with experience shaping and evangelizing innovative B2B products. This strategic, high-impact role will require a strong partnership with Product and Sales leaders to shape and execute a go-to-market strategy for Criteria’s growing suite of products.
Criteria Corp is a leading provider of web-based pre-employment testing services. Our testing system, HireSelect, is an SaaS solution that enables organizations to better manage their most important asset — their human capital — by providing state-of-the-art assessment tools to increase the effectiveness of the employee selection and retention process. Criteria recently received an investment of $56 million and has been featured on the Inc. 5000 four years in a row.
- Partner with the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product, PR, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team
- Oversee the development of product content and sales enablement strategy
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to ensure unified marketing execution
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Be an expert and spokesperson for Criteria’s products, their use cases, and the markets they compete in, internally and across external press and analyst relations channels
- Help build and execute the go-to-market for our brand level strategy - including positioning, messaging, campaigns and sales enablement.
- Empower the sales force to close more deals, faster, and at a higher selling price.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- 6+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- 2+ years experience building and leading a team of individual contributors and managers
- Experience developing positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Understanding of how to collect and use data to perform analysis and make informed decisions
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
To apply, send us your resume along with a link to your LinkedIn profile.