Director of Product Marketing
The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for clearly positioning our technology, products and platform for our sales team, clients and the market. This individual’s role and responsibilities will include defining product positioning, developing the go-to market strategy and executing the plan across the organization while monitoring business metrics and adapting strategies when necessary.
It will be critical for this person to be able to effectively manage multiple priorities and product lines, with a critical focus on revenue generation and product adoption.
The Product Marketing role is a highly visible position that will require extensive cross-functional collaboration across all levels of the entire organization.
About Your Responsibilities
- Partner with Sales, Corporate Marketing and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product message to market in order to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of products
- Develop market positioning, materials, processes, pricing and products that differentiate Scorpion’s products and services in the marketplace
- Continually evaluate the timely adjustment of marketing strategies and plans to respond to changing markets and competitive conditions
- Coordinate closely with sales training team to better prepare sellers for client meetings and at industry events
- Be the expert on our customers through cross-functional collaboration and market research. Define and determine customer needs, experience and expectations.
- Understand and refine our positioning through competitive analysis, including win/loss assessment.
Pay: Salary + Bonuses
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Change Management, English or Communications
- Minimum 5+ years advertising and product marketing experience
- 5+ years of digital media industry experience
- Sales and/or Product Management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and able to understand highly technical products and concepts
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic design skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills, with the ability to bring a cross-functional group of people together to deliver best-in-class solutions to our clients
- Digital advertising ecosystem expertise across multiple areas including programmatic, mobile and/or video