Director, Product Marketing
The digital advertising is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
Nativo is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to lead our Product Marketing team and the go-to-market process. Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for identifying market need/opportunity, buyer personas, product positioning, and inform the creation of outbound marketing.
Who are you?
You have an attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits. You are the important nexus between product development and external audiences. You have a talent for collaborating with product managers, users, and sellers and designers. You are eager to dive into a complex space, and then make sure that your customers see products that are elegant and simple.
What you’ll do:
- Own the go-to-market process for your products
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the supply chain and associated dynamics, be the expert on your competition, and position your products relative to that backdrop
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Inform Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch: plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Very strong project management skills
- Advertising technology knowledge and practical experience
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo is the leading advertising technology platform for brand advertisers and publishers to distribute, optimize, and measure native advertising. Nativo arms brand advertisers with a comprehensive catalog of native formats and the ultimate content advertising platform that combines automation and insights with highest-quality reach. For publishers and media companies, Nativo provides an integrated native technology stack that makes it easy to sell, deploy, and optimize native ads across their media properties expanding their revenue potential while delivering a better, non-interruptive experience for their audiences. More than 600 brands and 400 publishers converge on the Nativo platform to power the new paradigm in digital advertising. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and growing rapidly. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
Read Full Job Description