Director of Marketing
Come join one of the fastest growing companies in the US!
We are seeking a well-established Director of Marketing to play a critical, leading role in our fast-growing, non-traditional, technology company. In this role, the Director of Marketing will drive the concept, design and development of next generation LED lighting products. Our company is not focused on irrelevant rules and wasteful processes. Instead we value, and reward specific behaviors aligned with our culture and company objectives. We value the ability to collaborate, learn and provide the freedom necessary for each person to do their work, with the expectation that we will get high performance in return.
We are currently looking for a Director of Marketing who is well equipped in, but not limited to, having the capability to deliver campaigns across a wide and diverse range of media platforms. The Director of Marketing must have the articulation to present their concepts, the discipline to lead a project, no matter the size, from vision to execution by using a dive in/hands-on approach.
- Quarterback a coordinated go-to-market strategy on all initiatives to achieve maximum success out of the gate – ensuring that marketing, content, product, partnerships, activations, and PR are all synced up seamlessly
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of go-to-market efforts around various campaigns; including product, and feature launches. In this capacity, you will ensure the flawless implementation of a holistic marketing plan across all parts of the business
- Drive analytical rigor and consistently find creative ways to uncover untapped opportunities, drive insights, optimize initiatives, and inform future strategy/process changes
- Knowledgeable about customer relationship management (CRM) best practices and decisions as it relates to data quality and data depth
- Define work streams to be implemented centrally and those that need to be executed at center-level. Is responsible for the performance on both
- Reports to the entire Marketing and US organization progress on the national target and potential variations, and defines relevant action-items
- Follows-up, analyzes and optimizes central and center-level performance.
• Identifies new sources of growth, through internal or external levers, offline or online and establishes business case to get them
The Director of Marketing should be detail oriented, have 10+ progressive years of experience and prior experience managing large projects.
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability in motivating and guiding teams through new projects and processes
- Must be results-oriented and possess excellent problem-solving abilities
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, superior presentation skills and the ability to sell and support ideas to central and center teams
- Must be skilled in web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), marketing platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email & Data Studio), and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must understand the offline retail environment (ideally a mall / marketplace environment) to be able to deliver relevant recommendations to center teams
- Must be able to work with Marketing, Operations and IT teams to feedback and constantly improve the products & service
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially as it relates to email and social media user experience
- Expertise in CRM platforms, particularly customer analytics and performance
- Expertise in MS Office and at least one major database package (Access or similar).
- Organizational savvy and the ability to create strong relationships across marketing, technology, operations and business groups at all levels, both domestically and globally.
- Bachelor's degree required from an accredited program in marketing, business administration, or other relevant discipline.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.