Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2018, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated Director, Marketing with previous experience in the Market Research industry to engage with our customers, prospects and partners to effectively tell the ProdegeMR story.
This role is key to building thought leadership awareness of our brand across a marketing mix. The ideal candidate thrives in a cross-functional role and collaborative environment and carries a deep understanding of the Market Research industry.
This position will report to the VP, B2B Marketing and have a close relationship with sales leads to assist in building and maintaining brand positioning to increase engagement and interaction with the Prodege brand; through content, product, press and sales enablement materials.
The Director, Marketing will:
- Create and carry out implementation of content marketing strategy that considers product announcements, event calendars and strategic business initiatives
- Demonstrate a test and learn mindset to lead to better outcomes when exploring channels to drive market leading content strategy
- Conduct research leveraging our consumer database to develop data driven content for use in the press, blog and speaking engagements
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including operations, sales and product leads to position Prodege solutions
- Develop competitive positioning and messaging: craft simple but strategic messaging that serves as the keystone for internal and external competitive sales assets, including presentations, blogs and campaigns
- Support the development and upkeep of sales and marketing collateral: including one sheets, pitch decks and case studies
- Leverage content to drive leads and awareness: including blog posts, ad campaigns, ebooks, and quarterly webinars
- LOVE marketing!
The successful Director, Marketing will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in the market research industry
- BA/BS, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Strong writing skills and standards; excellent communicator that can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free content
- Highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale and process, and rely on data to make decisions
- Proven ability to translate insights about the market, products and competitors into sales and marketing collateral
- Demonstrated ability to create differentiated positioning and messaging that resonates with prospects, industry analysts, and other stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while paying attention to details along with the ability to work effectively across a variety of functional groups