Director, Growth Marketing
Director of Growth Marketing
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.We are looking for a Sr Director of Growth Marketing with a proven talent for developing innovative digital marketing strategies that drive high user engagement and revenue growth across multi-channel platforms. Deep expertise is needed in acquisition and retention marketing, specifically paid digital marketing, CRM, push, in-product merchandising and up-selling, email, ASO, and social media.
- Lead the owned channels marketing strategy for Tinder, working closely with Product Design, CRM product management, and Revenue Features product management.
- Create successful reactivation strategies and marketing programs to drive an increase in MAU of Tinder’s current user base and increase paid member subscriptions.
- Define user segments, increase engagement based on user behavior and relevance.
- Lead the offense for all paid digital campaigns, including conversion optimization, A/B testing, data analysis.
- Lead the strategy for digital media buying to optimize spend across key channels and audience targets, while maintaining a premium brand perception
- Develop robust, innovative, new content strategies for different audiences
- Develop social media as a mainstay of Tinder’s marketing strategy, working to establish the strategy, tone and content approach across each social media channel for Tinder
- Perform sentiment analysis, reporting/social analytics
- This role reports directly to the CMO.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience working in a best-in-class, mobile-centric, growth marketing focused brand
- Experience in working in lifestyle and/or youth culture brands where brand perception and cultural relevance is valued as much as monetary targets
- A proven leader who knows how to set clear goals & targets, and pull together a highly functioning integrated team.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes, and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location