Director, Growth Marketing - We Heart It
We are seeking a new addition to our team to lead numerous audience development and growth efforts for our We Heart It business (weheartit.com). We Heart It is a social media platform and daily destination for millions of users that share positive and inspirational content, especially in fashion, travel, lifestyle and beauty categories. We Heart It was started in 2007, has over 50M lifetime registered users & over 7M followers on social platforms.
In this strategic, high impact role, you will work with the Maple Media leadership and the We Heart It editorial / influencer team to help develop a clear strategy to acquire new audiences and users across all channels.
Qualified candidates should be familiar with mobile / web based digital advertising ecosystem, affiliate marketing programs, content distribution partnerships, email / newsletter marketing, social media platforms (organic, paid), influencer marketing and / or direct sales experience and have a proven track record of leading and growing a web / mobile property.
Required Skill Set:
- Experience working in an audience development or marketing role for an established digital media
company and/or publisher
- Optimize landing pages, email template design, ad placements
- FTUE analysis and optimize for user flows from content to action
- Gauge on user growth strategies that drive high conversions and impact traffic
- Clear record of growing audiences across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and web traffic growth opportunities
- Familiarity with paid social campaigns and general knowledge of advertising/user acquisition opportunities on social platforms
- Experience working for a mobile app - a plus!
- Startup minded individual that is inherently curious and is excited to take on the challenge of learning about new products, new languages and frameworks
- Ability to prioritize tasks, provide accurate estimations and work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
Working at Maple Media - Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation, paid sick days & paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Kitchen fully stocked with snacks
- Dog friendly
- Flexible dress code
- Regular Happy Hours
- Great location in Century City, one block from Century City Westfield (restaurants, shopping, events) + weekly farmer's market
- Company events
About Maple Media:
Founded in 2016, Maple Media is a Los Angeles and Quebec based mobile media, advertising and technology company that acquires, manages, and operates mobile apps and games.
Maple Media's most popular apps include We Heart It, Tony Hawk's Skate Jam, Mazes & More, Puzzlerama, Snowboard Party, Skateboard Party, Blackjack 21 and Minesweeper Puzzle Bomb.
Maple Media recently raised over $30M in funding from Shamrock Capital to continue to acquire new app companies and plans to rapidly grow in 2019. Maple Media is led by industry veterans from Google and Jam City.