Director, Corporate Marketing
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and create real impact. DISQO is seeking a Director of Corporate Marketing to lead its corporate marketing team to accelerate industry disruption and drive preference for the business in a crowded and often undifferentiated competitive landscape. The unique candidate we are searching for will have a passion for pushing the boundaries of traditional marketing and will thrive in a fast paced, goal oriented culture. Must have a strong B2B and Enterprise background.
- Drive and implement all corporate and marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness of the DISQO brand across all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Build a digital marketing discipline that elevates the brand and provides visibility for Sales, including a content marketing strategy, implementing an enterprise SEO/SEM strategy, and driving ROI through marketing analytics programs.
- Develop an annual global integrated marketing plan, including an events/editorial calendar, that strategically hits every potential target audience.
- Track sales enablement success metrics for all aspects of the business, and develop a robust lead gen program utilizing Salesforce, Marketo, and other digital marketing platforms
- Develop and maintain a strategic market segmentation that identifies key customers and behaviors, and create actionable profiles that are leveraged to improve the accuracy of sales and marketing initiatives
- Work closely with Sales to maximize effectiveness through presentation materials, sales collateral, events and case studies and build a high-touch direct marketing and events program to identify and target prospects and clients; Ensure all collateral cuts through the standard ad tech vernacular while positioning DISQO as a disrupter in the space
- Work closely with the data product team to understand what the company is building, why, and whom the target audience is and when to reach them.
- Manage all creatives and maintain and evolve the look and feel of the DISQO brand through all external touch points and creative assets
- Partner with the People Team to develop employer brand and marketing campaigns targeting prospective employees and positioning DISQO as an employer of choice
- Manage social media presence.
- Manage brand guidelines manual.
- 8+ years of progressive marketing experience in an Enterprise B2B technology company. (Adtech experience a plus but not required.)
- Deep functional expertise in all aspects of marketing with a proven track record of driving business results through disruptive marketing and sales enablement programs
- Passionate about technology businesses and intellectually curious and a fast learner.
- Advanced understanding of how to align salesforce and other marketing analytics tools to the business to measure marketing mix ROI and drive the right programs necessary to support the company’s ambitious growth goals
- Intense curiosity to master the marketplace and accelerate our visibility with multiple key stakeholder audiences
- Demonstrated ability to simplify a complex industry and message in a powerful way
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to attract, develop, manage and mentor top talent
- Business driver, with proven track record of leading marketing teams that deliver significant bottom line results
- Embrace challenge: Be smart and quick with the ability to quickly learn the nuances of a complex, highly technical business and industry