DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS
So, what does a TaskUs Director of Communications really do? Your role was designed to bridge the gap between who we are externally to the market and internally with our employees. Reporting into our VP of Marketing, you will be strategically positioned between talent acquisition, employee engagement and client acquisition, while handling all internal and external brand communications. This includes working closely with our legal team to ensure we’re compliant while reviewing, drafting and editing various communications materials. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the overall improvement of our company communication scores.
You are an expert communicator who loves partnering with various teams and departments. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re strategic and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You also pride yourself on your ability to provide world-class service and satisfaction.
- Internal Communications
- Translate global and corporate initiatives down to employees
- Build, scale, lead and improve all global internal communications
- Develop a company-wide communications strategy to help engage employees in TaskUs’ mission, vision and values
- Support HR initiatives that influence and guide employee experience and feedback
- Develop and execute communication plans, strategic initiatives and creative campaigns to inform and engage employees across the company through a range of internal communication channels (digital, town halls and multi-media assets)
- Conceptualize and develop messaging and assets informed by broader company priorities and strategies
- Work alongside HR, Recruitment and Marketing
- External Communications
- Develop, promote and manage communication standards
- Work closely with PR team to ensure consistency in voice and message internally
- Crisis communication
- Develop stance of key initiatives
- Keep standard media responses up to date
- Executive Support
- Executive communication and thought leadership
- Executive social media and online profile management
- Oversee communication and engagement strategy for senior leadership across several business teams
- CEO attributed communication
- 7+ years of professional corporate communications or public relations
- Strong writing, speech writing, research and editing skills
- Previous experience developing content for formal remarks, online content and emails
- Ability to create documents quickly and communicate effectively under pressure
- Ability to serve as a strategic thought partner
- Ability to translate complicated concepts into clear, compelling language for various audiences
- A highly collaborative approach
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, PR, or Marketing
- Experience dealing with various media requests and content moderation
- Experience working in hyper-growth companies
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually
Nice To Haves:
- BPO experience
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, Salesforce, or any other marketing and PR application
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past six years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.