Director, Campaign Marketing
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers through our revolutionary POS platform. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Who you are:
We are seeking a Director of Campaign Marketing who will create, plan, develop, and oversee a wide range of campaigns such as email marketing, direct mail, among others.You will be responsible for developing and executing various campaigns in order to acquire new customers and expand opportunities with existing customers. You will work closely with others in the Marketing team, as well as, other cross-functional teams such as Product, Strategy, and Sales.
- Create, plan, and develop all of marketing campaigns to acquire, retain, and engage customers
- Own automation journeys, testing, optimization, segmenting, etc.
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing team to create, plan, and develop a wide range of campaigns
- Collaborate with other members in the Marketing team, as well as, cross-functional teams such as Strategy and Product, to create and oversee marketing automation strategies across content and a variety of audiences
- Plan and execute ongoing testing for layout, format, frequency, copy, etc. to continuously improve communications performance focused on user engagement driving towards KPIs
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting for campaign performance at every journey touch point
- Act as the email marketing and automation SME and maintain strong knowledge of industry best practices
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with email and marketing automation and dedicated email marketing experience
- Self-driven and comfortable in a fast-changing, dynamic environment with ambitious schedules and plans
- Proven track record building and supporting user journey implementations, email required, text and push notifications preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience creating and launching email campaigns using marketing automation platforms like Marketo
- Ability to plan, execute, and manage multiple campaigns for simultaneously
- Knowledge of direct mail and webinars preferred but not required
- Clear written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of A/B test strategies, multivariate test strategies, and test planning
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Office happy hours
- Team sports
- Trips to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, etc...
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work in the morning and grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!