Digital Marketing Manager
Greater LA Area
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20+ years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, CH Robinson, Google, Salesforce, Snap, and Uber. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
About The Role:
NEXT is looking to disrupt an $800B logistics industry! It is an exciting time at NEXT - with a full product pipeline and an innovative new business model, the company needs a digital marketing pro to explosively scale awareness, acquisition, activation, and retention using digital channels. A seasoned strategic thinker and planner, the Digital Marketing Manager will oversee NEXT’s search (paid and free), paid social, display, and CRM marketing initiatives. From budgeting and forecasting to analysis and reporting, the Digital Marketing Manager will own building and launching a best-of-breed digital program to support NEXT’s ambitious growth goals.
What You'll Do
- Launch, test/optimize, and scale digital advertising campaigns
- Own full lifecycle marketing across digital channels, focusing on CRM automation and scalability
- Develop strategy and execute initiatives for improving SEO performance, including regular audits
- Collaborate with the Marketing Analyst to develop KPIs, reporting, and insights for continuous optimization
- Serve as the SME for NEXT’s marketing tech stack
What You'll Have
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in online advertising with track record of scaling business
- Expert-level knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads, Ad Roll, Facebook Ads and other ad platforms
- Power user of Salesforce, Google Analytics, and marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot (certifications a plus)
- Extensive experience developing strategy for and tactically executing SEO initiatives
- Natural curiosity and passion for staying ahead of the digital curve
- Logistics industry and/or B2B experience a plus
- Design and video production skills a plus (e.g., Photoshop, Final Cut, etc.)
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description