Digital Marketing Manager
Greater LA Area
About Core Digital Media
We’ve been crushing it in direct-response advertising for over 10 years, using a combination of people, platforms, and data to turn ad impressions into high-quality customers for our clients. Now, we are looking to expand our reach and our offering.
We are seeking a strong Digital Marketing Manager who can leverage data to strategically test and optimize compelling creative messaging and content. This person will be responsiblefor creating, optimizing and analyzing paid marketing campaigns for Core Digital Media consumer brands across display, native and social platforms.
You are creative, analytical, metrics-driven, and action-oriented. You are comfortable taking ownership and developing strategy, as well as rolling up your sleeves to get things done. You demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive the business goals: audience growth, engagement, acquisition, and reach.
- Create and manage online paid advertising campaigns across display, native and social
- Write compelling marketing copy that drives action online and brand awareness
- Generate new creative concepts and imagery that drives action online
- Prepare and analyze marketing datasets
- Use bidding platform to ensure volume and margin goals are achieved
- Communicate program results to internal stakeholders and management
- Very strong analytical thinking
- High levels of creativity and ability to understand what motivates online behavior
- Review and report on key marketing metrics
- Familiar with online marketing basics
- Strong communication skills
- A four year college degree with strong computer skills.
- Some online marketing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and familiarity with other productivity applications
- Detailed oriented person with high sense of accountability and integrity
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical ability; results driven
- Experience with web campaign management tools a plus
Read Full Job Description