Digital Marketing Manager
We're hiring a Digital Marketing Manager who has a strong track record of evaluating, negotiating, purchasing and optimizing digital media; including Display, Paid Social and Native Advertising.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position requires that you have a thorough understanding of all online media buying and optimization practices including CPM, CPC, CAC and revenue sharing models. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is self-motivated and has a self-learning work approach. You will work with a pool of internal resources, including digital product, UX/interaction design, copywriting and payments and revenue optimization teams who will assist the creation and execution of paid media campaigns.
Core Skill Set:
- Experience purchasing and managing a variety of media campaigns and various deal structures including CPM, CPC, and CAC; efficiently and cost-effectively driving toward ROI goals based on KPI’s.
- Experience with direct response offers is required. This position is highly focused on driving qualified leads and high-quality customers.
- Left and right brain ideator – a strong analytical thinker with good quantitative skills coupled with a sixth sense for the qualitative aspects of digital advertising, including the spectrum of “full funnel” creative development – compelling storytelling, advertising copy, value proposition expression and articulation, etc.
- Experience driving paid social ads, including video storytelling campaigns.
- Experience launching and scaling native advertising across a myriad of native platforms.
- Strong negotiating skills & ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Solid decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven self-starter, entrepreneurial drive and spirit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and a strong attention to detail.
- Experience with advertising analytics and technology platforms, including GA, AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, VWO, Retargeting tech, etc.
- 3+ years experience in direct response/digital marketing and prior participation in self-serve ad platforms.
- 2+ years of online media buying experience focused on online customer acquisition.
Bachelors Degree preferred
What's in it for you:
- Great Base Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Casual Atmosphere
- Amazing benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k
- PTO & Paid Holidays
MyLife.com, Inc. (“MyLife”) is the only service helping people control their Background Report and Reputation Score. MyLife gathers public information from government websites and other sources to make people aware of what anyone can learn about them online. This is information people have a right to know. Then MyLife allows people to see, verify, edit, enhance, and monitor this information on their MyLife Background Report –– giving everyone the ability to look their best to the world, improving their lives personally and professionally. The company was founded in 2002 and is located in Los Angeles, CA, and has over 40 million members. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com.
Company Culture & Perks:
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times as well as free drinks and snacks, Perks include; Breakfast Bagel Mondays, a fully catered Friday lunch, monthly birthday celebrations with Cake & refreshments, a lounge with a large flat screen TV and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.