Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) is the centralized catalog marketing division for UMG, spearheading marketing, brand partnerships, sales, licensing, and more for the music catalog.
UMe is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator in the company's Santa Monica, CA location. The primary responsibility will be to work with and support Interactive Marketers, Social/CRM Managers, and the Marketing Department Head across digital initiatives for catalogue and new releases.
- Communicate and work collaboratively across label departments including Commercial, Marketing, Product Development, Finance, Production and International
- Manage invoices and budget communication internally as well as vendor communication
- Coordinate and submit T&E for department needs on occasion
- Schedule and publish digital & social content across owned media and controlled social channels including Wordpress/Drupal CMS, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and others when needed. In event driven instances, execute in live-time
- Manage automated submissions across partners and follow through on details needed within portal processes: Vevo Submit, Facebook Media Partner Support, UMG's internal Globe, among others
- Keep abreast of existing and emerging global media and marketing trends
- Create trackable, affiliate links for multi-tiered campaigns and initiatives and monitor performance
- Develop creative assets where needed (images, videos, gifs, pull B2B label/artist assets)
- Contribute ideas and participate in brainstorms and throughout global campaign ideation and execution
- Pull and evaluate consumer data aligned as needed on campaigns and for monthly reports
- UI/UX testing prior to development launches
- Track catalog anniversary & event calendar to ensure socials are aligned
- Coordinate digital promo/sweepstakes logistics
- Passion for music, emerging media, and innovation
- Understanding of and experience with modern and evolving technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong coordination and organizational skills
- Aptitude for communicating and engaging on various platforms
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly adaptive to change
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Creative, self starter with exceptional follow-up skills
- Content editing a plus (image, video, content – Photoshop, Final Cut)
- Ability to learn new software and analytics programs as necessary
- Relevant internship or equivalent prior coordinator experience, within the music industry a plus
- Bachelor's degree required.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.