Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most — our customers. We’re growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist to join our high-performance marketing team. This position will be responsible for managing our ad campaigns on Taboola, Outbrain, and other native ad platforms. You’ll be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish. This includes creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns. You will work with our copywriters, programmers, and designers to meet your performance goals.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Set-up, manage, execute and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Develop ad creatives (images and copy) for various products.
- Continuously ideate, implement and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and landing pages to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each advertising channel and campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain active relationships with account representatives from major advertising platforms to make strategic adjustments to advertising strategies and campaigns.
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and implement new strategies to reach targets.
- Act as point person across all company departments for individual customer acquisition funnels.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1-2+ years digital marketing experience (required)
- Familiarity with Direct-to-Consumer marketing preferred
- Native advertising experience, using platforms such as Taboola and Outbrain
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Passion for the digital media space in health and wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.