Demand Generation Marketing Manager
We are for a looking for a talented, strategic thinker to develop demand programs and drive pipeline for our business. This role is for a professional that can build integrated programs. As the Demand Gen lead, you will work closely with our internal eng team, agency partners, and vendors to drive leads for our sales team. You have deep experience in SEO and SEM, a proven growth hacker, and driven to win in the market. We are a startup that is still proving out what delivers for us. If you’ve built high yield, engaging and integrated demand programs that your sales team raves about we should talk.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop lead gen and growth utilizing SEO, SEM, blog, email, and social through testing and experimentation
- Build segmentation strategies to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Partner closely with the marketing team to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and always on marketing programs across email, web personalization, advertising, content syndication.
- Use the latest in account-based marketing technology to build multi-channel campaigns targeting key user segments
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
More About You
- Comprehensive understanding of lead generation best practices and industry trends
- Passionate about developing full funnel marketing campaigns that are executed cross-channel, with a focus on digital and content marketing
- Exceptional program management and communication skills and have shown success working across sales, marketing and technology team
- Highly analytical and metrics driven. You live for the data
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, our target audience and their buyer’s journey
- Combine analytical thinking with storytelling to identify and engage the right leads, rather than simply flooding the top of the funnel.
- Execute cross-channel promotion plan for our target audience (email, multiple digital channels, off-net advertising, etc.)
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to run marketing campaigns through our systems (e.g. Marketo and Salesforce), and subsequently measure campaign effectiveness
- Proactively engage with the sales team to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of your marketing activities
- Test and measure everything – subject lines, messaging, offers
- Note: you will “own” all of the components of the strategy, and actively partner with marcom, digital and events to ensure that your strategy comes to life across all touchpoints.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years Acquisition/ Demand Gen
- BA/BS degree in marking or related field
- Self-starter who owns his/her own success metrics and takes projects from start to finish.
- Highly creative problem-solver but also process-oriented and data-driven
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources and relationships while collaboration with other teams in the company
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Optimizely, Appcues, Mixpanel/GA, familiarity with HubSpot or other CRM systems
CREXi is the fastest-growing Commercial Real Estate (CRE) marketplace bringing CRE stakeholders together. CREXi’s technology streamlines every aspect of CRE transactions, addressing the complex and demanding needs of industry professionals and their clients to grow their business.
CREXi brokers have access to a suite of innovative, easy-to-use tools to manage the entire sales process from listing to close within the platform. With an extensive network of qualifies buyers and principals who visit the platform, CREXi gives brokers the ability to find, manage and qualify leads, market their properties with customizable emails, and communicate with interested parties through in-app messaging. CREXi buyers can browse through thousands of properties with smart search filters, view due diligence documents, schedule in-person tours, submit digital LOIs, offers and much more.
CREXi was founded in January 2015 and launched its online platform 10 months later in October 2015. There are currently 50 people on the CREXi team and we are growing rapidly. Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds including commercial real estate, technology, social media, finance, marketing, data and analytics. We believe in a transparent culture and encourage our employees to think of new solutions, take risks, work hard and embrace ownership.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.