Customer Marketing Specialist - Expansion
As a critical member of the Customer Marketing team, the Customer Marketing Specialist focused on expansion, you’ll contribute directly to the success of the Marketing Division goals through self-directed creation, execution, and completion of marketing projects and processes for customer growth strategies. You’ll drive growth by identifying strategies and execute customer-focused up-sell and cross-sell campaigns for net new expansion revenue.
You’ll be an evangelist of the Procore user/customer and motivate cross-departmental collaboration to rally behind your vision in an effort to successfully launch strategic campaigns. To be successful in this role, you have a strong desire to gain experience in data research, polish presentation skills, and develop strong strategies around how to bring your vision to market. You have a true curiosity around users/customers, their challenges, usage/adoption behaviors, as well as, data trends that draw conclusions and insights from those trends. This position requires a blend of skills needed to identify opportunities and deliver multi-channel tactics in innovative ways to engage, retain, expand and delight customers.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize, recommend and execute, from inception through completion, expansion campaigns for customer growth initiatives, evaluating the financial impact of campaigns to increase customer annual recurring revenue.
- Identify and execute up-sell and cross-sell marketing initiatives
- Launch ERP integration campaigns
- Assist in executing campaigns for Training Center and Professional Services
- Deliver sales slicks/collaterals to support expansion conversations
- Develop a clear best practice customer expansion strategy and work across departments to ensure that high-quality service to our users/customers is maintained while driving revenue.
- Collaborate with Marketing and cross-functional teams to establish the appropriate data infrastructure to track results in order to improve and evolve the customer messaging and marketing efforts.
- Exhibit strong internal open communication, initiating and conducting meetings to gather department and cross-functional team input, following-up and tracking progress on projects.
- Manage and organize projects effectively, in order to simultaneously produce multiple projects through planning, prioritization, and scheduling.
- Identify successes, trends, and potential problem areas for focus and improvement.
- Other tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Preferably 2 - 5+ years of work experience in marketing, sales or customer managing retention and growth initiatives.
- In addition:
- You have strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, and delivering analysis and recommendations
- You possess a strong understanding of customer mindset and customer empathy and you have a dedication to great customer experiences
- Ability to effectively utilize time management skills to coordinate multiple timelines/priorities to ensure timely completion of projects/assignments
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- You have strong writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, think quickly, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- CRM background preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.