Customer Advocacy Specialist
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Customer Advocacy (Reference) Specialist
ServiceTitan is seeking a Customer Reference Specialist to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This customer-centric professional will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of our Customer Success initiatives that require cross-functional alignment.
ServiceTitan is seeking someone who has a strong passion for serving and understanding Customers; who truly understands how customer success is tied to our brand success; and who can help us to build world-class Customer Advocacy programs while having some fun along the way.
This role’s success will be defined by the volume of participants in our branded reference program, the Torch Network, the lifecycle time with which references are fulfilled, the CMRR and MRR influenced by reference requests, and the amount of reference focused content created. The role requires interactions with customer and internal facing teams as well as directly with customers and will report to the Customer Advocacy Program Manager. The ideal candidate is motivated by ensuring our customers are at the center of everything we do and thrives on turning regular customers into stark raving advocates.
What you’ll do:
- Build the Torch Network pipeline by collaborating with customer facing teams (Customer Success, Implementation, Support) to identify referenceable customers and by monitoring new marquee wins, new go-lives, and beta participant champions.
- Analyze the breadth of reference pool to ensure all possible reference needs of internal stakeholders can be fulfilled, and perform targeted recruiting to fill any gaps across various segments.
- Manage reference requests with a sense of urgency to support each team’s goals. This includes Sales requests for prospective customers, Implementation and Success requests for fellow customers, Marketing and Product Marketing requests for content pieces, and Product requests for beta tests and feedback sessions.
- Work with the Success and Marketing teams to source and develop reference materials based on customer success stories through videos, case studies and evidence-based reference materials that highlight transformation, value to the business and overall ROI of ServiceTitan.
- Work with Sales Enablement to train and showcase customer reference materials to internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Events team to plan and implement a calendar of Torch Network activities as well as source customer attendees for Sales Roadshows and to fill customer speaker requests for various events.
- Manage the Customer Reference object within Salesforce to maintain our database of Torchbearer information as well as to monitor progress on and fulfill requests in a timely manner.
- Work with Success Operations team to regularly report on customer reference metrics and KPIs.
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of Customer Marketing or Success Operations. Experience in the B2B technology space is preferred, and experience with customer reference/ advocacy programs would be ideal
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Gainsight, Hubspot, Highspot and webinar technology platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working on cross-functional teams as well as a demonstrated success in developing relationships with customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Take ownership of work with a keen attention to detail and continuously strive for improvement.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, producing reliable and efficient results
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to make things happen and to seek out answers rather than relying on others
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017