Customer Acquisition Associate
- Expert proficiency in Facebook advertising (Ads Manager), Google AdWords, and Google Analytics.
- Prior experience in Twitter and LinkedIn advertising strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of digital media platform ecosystem.
- Ability to develop, launch and maintain campaigns for both prospecting and remarketing autonomously in Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords.
- Strong ad copywriting skills that abide by best practices.
- Ability to craft appropriate and engaging ad copy for campaigns at each stage of the eCommerce marketing funnel.
- Strong understanding of bidding and optimization best practices across Facebook and AdWords campaigns at each stage of the eCommerce marketing funnel.
- Applying the correct campaign objectives, budget, bids, and optimization for ad delivery for prospecting and remarketing campaigns that will drive outcomes at the lowest cost.
- Uses appropriate bid strategies to ensure ad delivery and maximize conversions at the most efficient rate.
- Continuously monitor, identify and improve all three components of the AdWords quality Score: Ad Relevance, Expected CTR, and Landing Page Experience
- Monitor and test campaign SMART bidding strategies: Target CPA, Target ROAS, Enhanced CPC, Maximize Conversions, and more.
- Assure keyword targets, landing page content, and text ad copy are all in close alignment and optimized
- Potent reporting and analytical skills in Ads Manager, AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Can identify strongest performing campaigns in Google Analytics by assessing metrics such as bounce rate, time on site, value/session, average order value and eCommerce conversion rate.
- Ability to diagnose target audience and consumer trends via analysis in Ads Manager, AdWords and Google Analytics based on demographic, device, and performance breakdowns.
- Uses top conversion paths, multi-channel funnels, and attribution models in Google Analytics to generate insights from paid media campaigns to optimize account spends and effectively allocate budget towards efforts that are producing outcomes against account objectives.
- Assure conversion tracking is QA’ed within AdWords to track all pertinent events within the sales funnel
- Can effectively develop and launch A/B tests and landing page tests under campaigns with a clear objective in terms of measurement and next steps after concluding the test.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Google Analytics certification a plus
- Can effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- 1+ years of related work in media planning, buying, and/or analysis with budgets exceeding $100k annually.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation.
- Strong understanding and application of scientific theory (hypothesis, test, analyze, conclusion, reiterate, optimize) that is prevalent in across campaign execution to design tests, measure and compare outcomes, and drive performance.
- Positive attitude at all times, can take constructive criticism and feedback towards behaviors and work quality from management and teammates and independently course correct.
- Aware and knowledgeable of emerging industry trends, new paid media platforms, platform features (e.g. automation and dynamic executional capabilities), ad formats, testing methodologies and technical executions.
What Hawke Offer:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)